Monday, December 7, 2009

Paper Target Clip Art Reporting Minor Bb Gun Incidents?

Reporting minor bb gun incidents? - paper target clip art

I have the CO2 Crosman C31 air pistol. Steel shoot airsoft BB.
http://www.crosman.com/site/listing/1423
I have a friend with a C11 and C31 with another.
We have a shot "practical" way with several boxes of paper-based scales and targets from different angles. What we do is start with a pistol holster, 18 rounds by changing the clips, then you do the same target in the opposite direction. Then the case. The clip 2 has a pocket on the sleeve, the gap can not touch the ground, and should go in that bag.
I can usually get 30-32 "black" of 36 shots. About half of the ring of 9 or 10 I get 36 shots in 90 seconds. My goal is to lose 60 seconds. Before, I was more like 120 seconds.

In any case, few have a BB ricocheted and hit me and my friends. No serious injuries but were in Nice bruises and scratches. We reach a garage of a neighbor (there is a small hole in vinyl siding, we are about 80% sure that he does not) and now I've come very close to9 years of recording, on our way to see what they were doing risky.
He was placed on rapid fire and did not see until it directly in front of me.
We try to make it as safe as possible, but it is a dangerous sport ... We are all 16-17 years. Everyone wants to win. We are all in the JROTC at school.
Freak out when my parents when they were placed all in danger. We are not trying. We try to grind our combat skills before entering the service of our people. We are not trying to be angry. Should we tell someone we had some minor incidents, and a call for a serious incident? We do not want people to stop, because I think what we are doing is important.

2 comments:

Merged said...

Who was more cautious, and I thank God that when the chance. If you have hurt someone secure in the future, tell the truth and not try to hide it.

gromit80... said...

You are not mature enough to serve this country.

Do you have an idea that he was the man who is not in reality.

Post a Comment