Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fat Chicks Wearing Underwear Is It Odd That I Find Women Who Wont Wear Thong Underwear To Be A Major Turn Off?

Is it odd that i find women who wont wear thong underwear to be a major turn off? - fat chicks wearing underwear

Girls do not answer, I do not care what you think.

It seems that I am the only man left who prefer a girl to use on a leash or is even considered sexy, women return to a full coverage of seem Victorian, prudish, which covers wear, how many, and in this ugly boy shorts, panties flat, which are essentially a modern grandmother, I do not think I can continue with a girl, especially when it was hot (not the date of identification with a fat girl ugly or not) when I heard about it not, and therefore not willing to bear, belts ... strange? After all women complain all the time on the choice of underwear for men, why can not men complain about them? Nothing is less attractive than a full coverage underwear in a hot girl.

So I'm the only man to finds belt is the only underwear that is on a woman sexy?

1 comments:

Ashley said...

ahahahaah this made my day!

I love you, I k I wear thongs, and flipshit my friends.
and are, like how? stupid
String = LOVE
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

PS, I just bought a cute pink top!
want to see?

Post a Comment