Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monster Energy Boy Shorts Why Is He Doing This To Me? Ive Done Nothing To Hurt Him.?

Why is he doing this to me? Ive done nothing to hurt him.? - monster energy boy shorts

Is not that a guy like him since last year, but never said anything about him. Just look at the other and that's all. I thought that was very attractive prices, but reduce the game that I started to love more.
I see this guy every day, but always talked to everybody .. I was totally ignorant. He declined to say hey or something.
Others have chosen to say in their own words and began to look bad myself. Then, one day started with me talking, but I felt it was funny to me and starting to annoy me to death. We talk every day, but he is flirting with him the cold / But the truth is not.
It puts things in a sexual way. Cold-hearted then act as if nothing had happened.
Someone said that it could have fallen in love with me. BUT THE beginning to seriously doubt, dass

Yada Yada Yada

He told anyone who follows him everywhere and I'm a stalker and he
like me. It's never been like me and I'm like WTF. In this crazy and I've havent done anything for him.
I havent told him to think something or hurt too.
But what does the most painful is that he
And when I heard that all these things that I lied, and that never happened.

In addition, to discuss that are welded together
and my heart hurts
Because I am not the monster that I had become.

In the confused, because I know why I said, it can not just wish
I hate it brings a lot of energy. But that was never in my life HappeNED for me
In so much evil idk what ?????

5 comments:

titacabr... said...

Not about this painful period of his life worry, because this have as well. They are forced to experience this type are enriched. Comforted by this quote: Be "There are people who love you, without your winners, and there are people who hate you, but there's nothing to deserve their hatred!" That's life, and positively to life, and the beats. Ultimately it is her way of thinking that life is so interesting. Be happy, because she is on her way of life, to love and be loved encounter. Good luck and God bless.

Fitz said...

It seems that both your middle school or high school, forget it, not worth it, people will come and I appreciate your friendship will not change, or accomdate trying to the feelings of these people, you will be yourself and everything will be alright

Mr. Hands said...

STALKER Let me go!

Jessica said...

We can not influence the actions of others. On the basis of their actions, the hope remains that you do not like to be out of your life and forget about the people. The movement is not yet mature, and that people forget easily.

lizzy said...

He has problems, not ..... go girl. Forget it and go on. Not good or bad with him, just ignore it and find a good guy to taste.

Post a Comment