Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Sue Ebay In Canada Can I Sue Someone Over An EBay Transaction That Was Refunded, But The Merchandise Never Returned?

Can I sue someone over an eBay transaction that was refunded, but the merchandise never returned? - how to sue ebay in canada

I sold an item on eBay, and both have filed a chargeback and won. Despite being able (e-mail, files, etc.) show that restrictions on PayPal, I lost the process. They have now refused to return some said it was nothing I could do about it. He lives in Canada.

First, I can complain, or at least to him, a study on the cost of goods (in the vicinity of $ 300 - $ 400)?
Secondly, how do I get? I never had to take someone to court before anything, let alone someone in another country.

2 comments:

Den said...

Not only, you may be charged in court against the buyer in this case go. You may have more success in court against eBay and PayPal for their incompetence. I notify the authorities, in writing, via fraud. Include the FBI and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. If the buyer is making a routine that may be able to stop. Sorry for your luck.

deco said...

Please send this on trust and security of the eBay Board.They can tell you how.

Here is a link to the Board:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/forum.jspa?fo ...

Post a Comment