Saturday, February 20, 2010

Syphilis Pictures In Gums Syphilis? Please Please Help Me.?

Syphilis? please please help me.? - syphilis pictures in gums

I've got something that looked like a shoulder injury. had. I did a week ago. i havent had sex was tested from May to late June, and everything was negative. May I have an injury of another can, and on my back, but can also a hit, I do not know. Shoulder is as follows:

20lesion.jpg% http://www.stanford.edu/class/humbio103/ParaSites2005/Leprosy/pictures/tuberculoid

no fever. Sore throat, but for me the whole time (in sex) start, I never noticed a crab. I still have a Pap test and a physical examination by a gynecologist at the end of June and August without hair loss. Headaches from time to time during the climate change. No rash, unless the drug accidentally spilled on the job for me or for any type of chemicalin me (I am a veterinary technician).

I think again on Monday to try, but I'm in front on the search for orientation. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment