Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dell Landscaping Screen Rotation, Downloading And Wifi On Dell Axim X5 Pocket PC?

Screen rotation, downloading and wifi on Dell Axim X5 Pocket PC? - dell landscaping

So I recently these small PDA or Palm Pilot, discovered (as they call it) than the Dell Axim X5 in my closet. I fired, and never been used. I think it is a great device, but there are loopholes. I would be able to surf the internet without disabling physically connect to my computer and was a function of the rotation of the screen. I know it is a wireless card to connect to WiFi (they have not built in), but it is a kind of free wireless Internet software, bring in your team? Secondly, I want to know how to download. If I want such a topic, please visit the site, which I question that I want on my computer and upload them on my Pocket PC, or I visit the site directly to my Pocket PC? Could you please follow the instructions for download please? Thank you! And finally, I would like to know how to rotate the screen in landscape mode. (The device is not included in the CACelerometer elsewhere) I am good in 2003 with Windows Mobile 2002 or Windows Mobile, but I know I'm running Windows Mobile 2003 SE and 2003 SE, the first in relation to the screen rotation was. Thus, there is a free online software, the screen rotates around you? Thanks in advance!

By the way, here is my device information: Dell Axim X5 Windows Mobile 2002 or Windows Mobile 2003.

1 comments:

WaMSie said...

Responses from the top of my head when I have a Pocket PC hand.

Can you add WiFi via a single software? It is a hardware function, so that they indeed do not need the plug on the map. You have Bluetooth, in which case you may be able to access via the Internet to your computer. Install ActiveSync on your computer to connect to ActiveSync on your Pocket PC and it is out. If you are in the range of the host computer.

Themes? There are themes for Pocket PC, Google and find them. The themes are not the same problems, can use a computer, so you are not using a desktop theme on your Pocket PC. When problems come "loose" (in general) that Pocket Internet Explorer can download and install. If you're involved in a ZIP or RAR, may have to work harder to install them if they come with an installer of office that will have on the desktop ...

Can you rotate the screen? Yes, but (a), do the Pocket PC, and (b) you have to Google to see how unless a gynecologistBack program installed on the device. I Axium long ago, my best memory of HP devices, there was a spell to turn on the screen, as pressing a button, and enter time.

Unfortunately, we can help you more.

Post a Comment