Monday, January 18, 2010

Hanging Basket Stand I Need A Little Help With My Spider Plant?

I need a little help with my spider plant? - hanging basket stand

I have a spider plant that was given to me. has 9 babies in her. I had trouble to find out where it is situated in my house near a window. When I'm hanging in every window, but the window, I decided there was sufficient clarity Lite. The plant has started (and water once a week ... so I did not fall over) watering, so I set foot in front of a bright window and shot at the New leaves ... So I thought I loved, where I choose to install. Then turned around and I had to cut off the leaves. but most of the older leaves are soft and falls. I cut all the leaves and leave again? and let the kids in it? I wish it would be nice again. is a fairly large pot and is not obligated to root ... a wicker basket hanging ... I have a small hole in the floor underneath where the water must ... but never ... I do not think that I am watering or does not mean I have to move to another country? I think it is a normal soil in the pot. I do not want to cut the plant and all those who see evil. So, if you cut the old leaves and let the newcomers, which look so terrible? I have replaced it in the window, morning sun gay ... But the sun, at 3.00 clock. Is it enough to lite?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can cut off all old leaves, very good. This link will help take care of your spider plant. Hope it helps. ... http://www.essortment.com/all/spiderplan

Anonymous said...

You can cut off all old leaves, very good. This link will help take care of your spider plant. Hope it helps. ... http://www.essortment.com/all/spiderplan

Anonymous said...

The hotel is located in the basin and water to once a week. Babies grow roots in the air when they have done well to cut them, and plants in small pots. I leave them until they become too large. I have 3 sticks of bamboo in the center of the pot and the 3 children in a chain that looks good and keeps attached to eat my cat. I consider myself in a window to the north and the south, and do it.

Anonymous said...

OK, number one, is suffering from transplant shock your system ... This can be done to move to ... I worked in the nursery to see which plants lose their leaves only because we moved the factory from the front to the back of the nursery ..

No. 2, (two things that contribute to irrigation, you can sell one of these in a nursery or Walgreens) will receive .. It is a worm that turns colors when it is time to water, only half in the ground Stick .. the other is a glass bottle filled with water, and when the void of time ...

No. 3, a little miracle grow every 2 weeks in water also helps

Number 4, since only babies in the topsoil, and press a hair, let Mother Nature take over.

No. 5, you can get a hook in the ceiling, and only in a neutral between a well-lit room and a room thermostat as a bridge .. This would be great place for your investment ...

Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

The hotel is located in the basin and water to once a week. Babies grow roots in the air when they have done well to cut them, and plants in small pots. I leave them until they become too large. I have 3 sticks of bamboo in the center of the pot and the 3 children in a chain that looks good and keeps attached to eat my cat. I consider myself in a window to the north and the south, and do it.

Post a Comment