Sunday, January 17, 2010

Long Term Treasury Bonds Long Term???

Long term??? - long term treasury bonds

Sooo, I fell completlly my BF!

It is an incredible person and I am grateful to have him in my life.

My question is ... Please input too low!

When he talks about things like: "Let's go" (like a holiday) and I w ~ I love waking up in my bed and said: "I will somday all the time"
Or your brother lives in Denver ~ replied: "Maybe we are going down in April to visit her" (I have not yet reached).

Do you think you are thinking "long term" with me?
Oh, and I met his parents, done. Dinner, he loved them!

What do you think?

4 comments:

CDsummer... said...

oh yeah plan for the future is always a good sign and submit them to their parents and the extended family is even better!

My uncle gave me his parents ... We had to fly to meet him, he took so much effort and within a month had suggested that ... says things that I watch, like next to you every morning and plan our holidays together ... it seems really good

If you find an amazing man and love him with all your heart, you can not help dreaming of a future together ... I bet your uncle is thinking about it, so you can enjoy sharing the link and be exciting, too, could forever! Good luck!

vivian k said...

Why are you worried about it ....

I think if you really love ... and you want to take your family to ... It is a good sign ..

and on the "someday I'll believe all the time" It seems that you are the best girl for him ... We can be happy ...

Stop thinking about these things .. Spend time with her boyfriend

vivian k said...

Why are you worried about it ....

I think if you really love ... and you want to take your family to ... It is a good sign ..

and on the "someday I'll believe all the time" It seems that you are the best girl for him ... We can be happy ...

Stop thinking about these things .. Spend time with her boyfriend

lqdchaos... said...

Of course it's congratulations

Post a Comment