Friday, January 8, 2010

Rent To Own Homes In Alabama Is 200 Dollars A Month Bad To Rent A Room From A Lady In Her Personal Residence?

Is 200 dollars a month bad to rent a room from a lady in her personal residence? - rent to own homes in alabama

My friends mother of the bride and groom, a room in his house and asked whether staff would be interested in renting for $ 200.00 per month. 411 I do not know everything about what to include in the rent, as my own bathroom, etc.. Anyway.

I live in Alabama, and I know that the average rent and everything. My sister rented a room for 2 $ 425/mo. I do not know. I do not know really cook, until the price is the problem ..

The big question is: "Should I do that?" I want to ruin any relationship when things go wrong.

What yall think? :)

2 comments:

BabeHart said...

If I have a place to live and that all I could afford it, it would be better than nothing. Personally, I prefer my privacy, and not someone else take care of house rules, but it took me 3 or 4 times more expensive.

Ray K said...

I would have twice as high as in the United Kingdom.

Post a Comment