Monday, January 4, 2010

Detached Garage Plans Interested In Buying Neighbours Garage- Which Is Detached From His House(as Is Mine) But Need Help Sortin This

Interested in buying neighbours garage- which is detached from his house(as is mine) but need help sortin this - detached garage plans

My house is a detached garage, as my neighbor. I am the terrace of the house and may have a larger garden, if I put my garage. How the houses are all my neighbors have garages in the middle of the garden and half in the garden of their neighbors. each neighbor has the property where the garage is shown in all the neighbors yard (what the plans of the houses 4 projects), but I am wondering how to go about the process of buying my neighbors yard If the sale is mine, and downward. ... Mine Can someone can me some information about them and the height of a garage to be bought, sold, or 4? Thanks

1 comments:

Peter L said...

You need a lawyer because this kind of change in the deed and the property register must be registered. I would expect that this € 500 for legal work in the upper part of the sum that the neighbor wants to sell the garage costs. I would be very surprised if he / she, because it devalues their homes compared to many others on the street. Perhaps the question of population, before the device from his lawyer!

Post a Comment